FAQ for natural breast enhancement
- Does natural breast enlargement works for everybody?
No. The majority of women experience varying degree of
enhancement and growth. Very much depends on your body genetics, the suitability of the product to your body, the consistency of use, the
combination of proper nutrition, exercise, supplements, massage as well as many other factors.
- How much can my breast size grow?
It is possible to gain 1-2 cup size for most women and even 3 cup sizes for some.
The majority of women experience an increase in firmness and fullness.
- How long does it take to see results?
Results can be different on two individuals even though they start at the same time with the same method. But most women should see some
results from the third week to the eighth week.
- Is it for everybody?
If you are pregnant, or under the age of 18, then you probably should not be considering
breast enlargement yet.
- Will natural breast enlargement cause other parts of my body to grow as well?
In most cases, the answer is no. If you experience growth in other parts of your body as well, it is most likely to be other factors such as
lack of exercise, lower metabolism rate or irresponsible junk food consumption.
- Will any breast enlargement methods interfere with birth control pills?
No. Most natural herbs, natural enhancers, serums, exercises and massages do not interfere with birth control pills. However, it is always
good to consult a physician if in doubt.
- Will it still works if I'm taking some form of medication or vitamins?
If in doubt, you should always consult your physician. It is better to be safe than sorry.
- What if I'm also taking weight loss supplement at the same time?
For your breast to grow, you need to have more fatty tissues. Generally if you are athletic, thin, underweight or in some weight loss
program, it could affect you efforts for breast growth. One exception will be a progesterone based
product, which is not affected by weight loss or exercise program.